Factored is an award winning multidisciplinary design studio based in Lancaster on the hunt for a full time graphic designer.
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic designer with personality who has a keen interest in design for brands, communications and marketing.
We’re a small team competing with the best. The ideal candidate will love getting involved in all aspects of the design process, from proposals and presentations to execution. You’ll be client facing, so management of time and an ability to handle the good and bad is a must.
It goes without saying that the person must have:
- Experience in graphic design, with a portfolio of work for clients or self-commissioned projects
- Experience and ability to work across offline material and digital projects with a basic understanding of UX/UI (but we can build on the latter if needed)
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills for team projects and building/ maintaining client relationships
- A willingness to work on client proposals and presentations, demonstrating an understanding of client briefs
- A passion to progress through creating innovative work that stands out in the industry
- Experience with working on Macs and Adobe CC, otherwise your first day could be awkward. Bonus points if you can use Sketch and agree that Photoshop is the most bloated bit of software going.
If you love a heavy use of drop shadows, can’t get enough of bevels and you think Comic Sans is a cracking font, then we’re probably not the guys for you.
Above all, we’re just looking for a genuine individual who has a good personality and is willing to give everything a go, regardless of whether you’re a junior or have 24 D&AD yellow pencils in your downstairs toilet (although we’d be a bit jealous about that).
If you’re the person we’re looking for, then welcome. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some examples of your work and we’ll be in touch.
No recruiters. No bullsh*tters.