We have a new vacancy for an additional full-time Graphic Designer to join the Factored team as we continue to grow from our studio based in the city centre of Lancaster — just 5 minutes from Lancaster Train Station and easily accessible via the M6 J33/34.
We’re an ambitious design studio working with exciting brands in a range of sectors, including Lincrusta, Wrenman Homes, Marketing Lancashire, NewRiver REIT, Pure Leisure Group and Royal Westmoreland Barbados.
This role requires a designer who is enthusiastic about all aspects of brand, print and digital design with excellent attention to detail to execute clean design for clients.
We’re looking for an individual that’s incredibly motivated and likes responsibility. The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in graphic design with a portfolio of work for clients or self-commissioned projects
- Experience and ability to work across print material and digital projects with a basic understanding of UX/UI (but we can build on the latter if needed)
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating on team projects
- A willingness to work on client proposals and presentations, demonstrating an understanding of client briefs
- Confidence to make suggestions to improve the outcome of a project
- A passion to progress through creating innovative work that stands out
- Ability to use Apple macOS and Adobe CC InDesign/ Illustrator/ Photoshop
Knowledge of print techniques and finishes would be an advantage but is not essential.
As a growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity for personal growth and we’re not shy of a trip away to further our understanding of design and digital, or to celebrate!
If you’re the person we’re looking for, then get in touch by e-mailing Tom Grattan at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and portfolio.
Application deadline: Friday 25 May 2018
Interviews: w/c Monday 11 June 2018
Start date: July/ August 2018