We’re on the hunt for an Account Manager to join our growing team and manage client relationships from our office in Lancaster.
Factored is an independent multidisciplinary design studio specialising in brand and digital design. We work with exciting national and international brands in a range of sectors, including Lincrusta, Wrenman Homes, Marketing Lancashire, NewRiver REIT, Pure Leisure Group and Royal Westmoreland Barbados.
We’ve got big ambitions, and with an expanding client base and growing creative team, we’re looking for an individual who likes to be challenged, loves being busy and thrives on achieving client satisfaction and results.
No two clients, projects or days are the same, but you’ll be required to:
- Work with the creative team to deliver projects and ensure clients are satisfied through excellent communication and organisation
- Understand our clients’ businesses, their products/ services and work to ensure they stand out against competition
- Identify prospects for business development and develop proposals/ presentations
- Undertake regular client meetings to review progress and identify opportunities
- Represent Factored at events and promote our services/ portfolio of work
We’re looking for an individual that’s incredibly motivated and likes responsibility. The ideal candidate should:
- Have agency experience and a passion for brand and digital design
- Have excellent communication skills — both written and verbal
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to work across multiple projects
- Be confident and engaging in delivering presentations
- Be comfortable with approaching new clients
- Enjoy working as a team
It goes without saying that you’ll be well rewarded and recognised for hard work. As a growing agency there will be plenty of opportunity for personal growth as we expand the team and we’re not shy of a trip away to further our understanding of design and digital, or to celebrate!
Above all, it’s really important that we find an individual who fits in. We’re not a ‘hard sell’ sort of company, so whilst there will be targets, we prefer to create incredible work through meaningful and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, then get in touch by e-mailing Tom Grattan at email@example.com.
Freelancers and recruiters will not be considered for the role at this time.